where is everybody

happyjack

Dedicated Member
I have only been notified of 2 posts in the last 2 days. Is there something wrong with the site or has everyone gone awol?:25:

I have posted things in the last few days replied to the A-Z game a couple of times and some of the threads that were open and the time but as 24 hours has lapsed they have dropped down the chronological order of threads . Of the ten latest threads on the Forum page I appear to be the last person to post on 4 of them and Cod has posted on two . I am surprised as you are because UK Gold have been showing 3 episodes per day from the Foggy era and when the show is on it usually draws comment .

There was a flurry of activity when Smiler (Stephen Lewis) passed away about 3 weeks ago, but that has since vanished.

I am not a big Facebook follower, but the times I have checked, there appears to be lots of activity on the LOTSW sites there.

There was a flurry of activity when Smiler (Stephen Lewis) passed away about 3 weeks ago, but that has since vanished.

I am not a big Facebook follower, but the times I have checked, there appears to be lots of activity on the LOTSW sites there.

There's currently some activity there, but it seems to have slowed considerably, too, possibly proportionately to the slowing here.

I wonder if it is the fact that the school children are going /have gone back to school and the parents/grandparents who contribute to the site are so euphoric they are celebrating the fact and that is detracting from them contributing to the Forum at present. :me:

Yes it has been quiet on hear and I suspect there are several reasons,one being this time of year folk are on their Holidays or busy with the grandkids, I have been promoting the site bit by bit on Facebook in the hope we can get new members, it was noted on there the other day it has been 5 years since the final episode was shown, so 42 years since the show started and it is still talked about by many.

The chances of it ever returning have long passed, there are still efforts being made to gain funding for a Cooper & Walsh series but no major investors or TV companies are opening their doors yet, which is a shame as a few more years and that opportunity will be gone

I am hoping Alan Bell will do a second book with more in depth details into the making of the show

Terry

I have only been notified of 2 posts in the last 2 days. Is there something wrong with the site or has everyone gone awol?:25:

I'm in the living room!

I've been busy with the grandkids being on holiday and with a sick dad to look after plus getting ready for my hols I've not been on as much as I'd like too.

We go through periods like this, I think with the season changing people will be in more so posting more.

Back