Where in The World are You

NO WAY. We lived up there from 89 to 93 in Liberty Hills subdivision. Small world. Found out that Beth (bwingate) and I went to the same college for one year. We still can't believe it. I work at the GM Plant in Spring Hill. What had you in the Middle Tn area?

NO WAY. We lived up there from 89 to 93 in Liberty Hills subdivision. Small world. Found out that Beth (bwingate) and I went to the same college for one year. We still can't believe it. I work at the GM Plant in Spring Hill. What had you in the Middle Tn area?

I moved up to Franklin in 2003 to re-unite with separated wife. I started working at Darrell Waltrip Honda just off the I-65 & Franklin exit. After the economy crashed in 2008, I lost everything, and late 2009 I moved back home to Mobile. The home I owned was in Smyrna.

Ionly lived in Franklin the first two years after I moved there, then I bought the house in Smyrna. I love Tenn., after I get regrouped, I hope to move back up there soon.

Funny story about Darryl Waltrip. In 91 I would say. I don't think I had kids yet. Early on a sunday morning we were walking in Walmart. I noticed he was walking up about the same time with his 2 daughters. We were waiting for a woman to get her cart out, Darrel was backing his up also. The woman accidently bumped into his cart, and said,"excuse me". He just smiled and said, " that's okay I'm used to crashing into someone on Sundays"!!! I started laughing along with him. My husband didn't know who it was. I thought it was hilarious, and a great come back. So quick.

2008 was bad for everyone. We moved to Spring hill in 94 because my husband wanted a bit of land. Now to drive in Franklin(we were there today) now is crazy. When I lived there Cool Springs was a farm. Nothing was there. Nice to meet you neighbor!!!

Thanks Brenda, I didn't even notice it wasn't there. Fixed it now,, it's a sketch drawing of the trio.

Haha!! Thank you Brenda, Mom raised me right.

This is my favorite profile pic, but I like to change it occasionally.

I moved up to Franklin in 2003 to re-unite with separated wife. I started working at Darrell Waltrip Honda just off the I-65 & Franklin exit. After the economy crashed in 2008, I lost everything, and late 2009 I moved back home to Mobile. The home I owned was in Smyrna.
I know the feeling Ron-po. I lost everything too in 2008-2010. That was an awful time here in this country economically and personally for me as well.

I thank God for the LOTSW show which helped me to laugh again, and this forum where you can bear your burdens and weaknesses and you are still considered a friend. It seems everyone here is accepting of everyone and maintains and respects each other.

I think that must be why we all love the LOTSW trio because deep down we all have that same ability to accept each other as we are.

Back