Where do you spend your time online?

J

jrt2345

For me - If I have a small amount of time -

Facebook, Here, and KUA Forum.

If I have a lot of time -

Email, EYMS Enthusiasts Info, Bus Fleetlists, Council Website, Holmfirth Webcam, World Clock, Sunrise and Sunset Info, Weather and BBC iPlayer.

John :)

Good question, apart from here mostly on sites about the weather and weather warnings, ebay, youtube, another forum (pets) and searching for things on google.

Surfing the web,keeping an eye on this forum,e-mail,weather,looking for TV stuff,Facebook but not often,some Skype,Android and Linux bits

Reading newspapers
Downloading from The Box and UKNova
Emailing
Eastenders Forum
Solitaire
Holmfirth webcam
ITV Food home

and etc

Noticed ebay mentioned,I wonder how often we,on this forum ,have bid against each other for lotsw items without realising it.

Here (of course :D)
Checking cricket scores.
Checking shopping prices for the family.
Watching Time Team on 4 D(my wife cant stand Tony Robinson!)
Downloading stuff for the family.
Keeping in touch with them.
Keeping up with the news( whos done what to whom!)
Looking on Amazon for cheap books .(novels and books about our show ;))

Noticed ebay mentioned,I wonder how often we,on this forum ,have bid against each other for lotsw items without realising it.
Two members of the family have ebay accounts George so they would do it for me if I asked.I usually look on amazon though to see if the books are cheap ;)

This fourm
Amazon
Leeds united offical website
Holmfirth webcam
Ticketmaster
Matchbox Twenty website(the best band on the planet)
Old tv show websites
Online supermarket shopping
BBC homepage

Here, The Beatles Shop, Amazon, some Christian sites (they all want to sell me stuff, though) and Christmas stuff. I LOVE Christmas!

Do you make fake snow to make it look like Christmas everyday? I do, too. I love the dark nights and dark mornings, plus the snow. ;D

John

Ha ha! No I'm not that bad! But we did start to organise the art groups Christmas plans in work today. We do an art group with some of our ladies and on a Thursday and we worked out that we only had about 12 days left to make stuff. As we're going to make Advent boxes (25 matchboxes stuck into a sort of mini chest of drawers thing with handles, numbers, linings and decorated with Christmas fabric and a gift in each one) we need to start now!

I already have my Xmas list planned out. How's that for forward planning then!! ;D

John

Yeah, I've got a set of lists on my computer, you know, Christmas 2009, 2010, 2011, now 2012! It's got a stocking fillers list, a gifts list, a cards list, a part for what I put in the 25 advent boxes and of course a food list. What I'll cook, when how many for and when to buy, cook and freeze it. I LOVE IT!! You've got me all festived up now!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, JOHN! :D

My online activities are:

Summer wine forum.
Triumph M/C forum.
Ducati Monster forum.
Mazda MX5 forum.
Moto GP website.
F1 website.
Facebook.
Ebay.
Youtube.
News websites.