Wheelies

manfromoswestry

Dedicated Member
I thought it was hilarious how Auntie Wainright had a tractor wheel in her junk shop! You would think her shop was mostly small, desktop items and vintage clothing, so why she possessed a tractor wheel was a riot! What's even funnier was how Foggy originally wanted bicycle wheels for his invention, although I don't recall how he got duped into buying something bigger.

she must have stored the wheel out the back

We have seen them bring things out of the back on more than one occasion I recall Clegg wheeling out the wardrobe in 'How To Create A Monster' and of course the bouncy castle in 'Stop That Castle' so I think we can assume she has storage space somewhere at the rear of her shop.

I swear there was an episode where Auntie Wainwright had a junk yard, it was a foggy episode. Anyone know the one i'm talking about?

I swear there was an episode where Auntie Wainwright had a junk yard, it was a foggy episode. Anyone know the one i'm talking about?
Could be either LOXLEY LOZENGE or Once in a moonlit junkyard or maybe even The thing in wesleys shed!(someone may pinpoint it better than me)

In The Man Who Nearly Knew Pavarotti they Push the piano through a set of double garage like doors into Aunties.

Could be either LOXLEY LOZENGE or Once in a moonlit junkyard or maybe even The thing in wesleys shed!(someone may pinpoint it better than me)

she had a junkyard in 2 episodes, one was Once in a Moonlit Junkyard and the other was The Thing in Wesley's Shed

Yes I remember the junk yard. She even had fridges and washing machines. Infact there was an episode dedicarted to the junk yard when this woman wanted a washing machine for her anniversary and her husband wanted something else.

Compo, I'm pretty sure I know which episode you mean but can't think of the name, but I'm sure that was with Entwhistle and not auntie !! Please correct me if I'm wrong. :)

Yes I remember the junk yard. She even had fridges and washing machines. Infact there was an episode dedicarted to the junk yard when this woman wanted a washing machine for her anniversary and her husband wanted something else.

It was the second Maggie Ollerenshaw and Kenneth Cope episode, "All that Glitters is not Elvis". They first showed together in "The Love Mobile".
It did have Auntie's shop and Entwhistle's workshop but I do not recall the junk yard figuring.

I think they were at Entwhistles work shop he wanted a new hi fi and she wanted a new fridge freezer. It was for her birthday :D

Yes, Susan, that definitely rings a bell. One did want a hi-fi and the other a freezer. It was Entwhistle that supplied the freezer.

I repeat. It was "All that Glitters is not Elvis". Ethel (Maggie Ollerenshaw) wants a fridge-freezer or washing machine for her birthday. Husband Lance (Kenneth Cope) wants to get her a Hi-Fi. Auntie (at her shop, NOT junkyard) produces Fridge Freezer which Ethel wants but Lance refuses to buy. They move on to Entwistle's workshop/warehouse. He produces Hi Fi but Ethel is not having any. Entwistle typically tries to sell them both Hi-Fi AND washing machine. Episode also features beautiful Ford Cortina GT of around 1975 vintaage (which prangs back of police car).

I repeat. It was "All that Glitters is not Elvis". Ethel (Maggie Ollerenshaw) wants a fridge-freezer or washing machine for her birthday. Husband Lance (Kenneth Cope) wants to get her a Hi-Fi. Auntie (at her shop, NOT junkyard) produces Fridge Freezer which Ethel wants but Lance refuses to buy. They move on to Entwistle's workshop/warehouse. He produces Hi Fi but Ethel is not having any. Entwistle typically tries to sell them both Hi-Fi AND washing machine. Episode also features beautiful Ford Cortina GT of around 1975 vintaage (which prangs back of police car).

Sorry Big Unc I stand corrected, I remembered the Entwhisles bit but totally forgot they were at aunties first. :)

Back