Whats that in Seymours pocket?

Daveg

Dedicated Member
Hi All,

After watching the episode 'Who's feeling ejected then' last night, can anyone tell me what the item in Seymours top left jacket pocket is. It looks like something wooden with a wooden bobble or ball on the top. He seems to have it all the time but I can't remember him ever using it for anything.

This is also the episode that forum member 'Elmc' mentioned, in a previous post, that the three gentlemen in question get soaked while carrying the car seat and end up dry at Wesley's shed. All I can say, is that they have had time to dry off during their walk up the street - it is a bit of a distance but does not appear to be on film. Plus you can see some mud, of some sort, on them which is to represent the soaking - I may be wrong though!

Look forward to all your answers :)

Hi All,

After watching the episode 'Who's feeling ejected then' last night, can anyone tell me what the item in Seymours top left jacket pocket is. It looks like something wooden with a wooden bobble or ball on the top. He seems to have it all the time but I can't remember him ever using it for anything.

I think it is his screwdriver,a couple of times he takes it out for use,once offered to Wesley to fix the gate

This is also the episode that forum member 'Elmc' mentioned, in a previous post, that the three gentlemen in question get soaked while carrying the car seat and end up dry at Wesley's shed. All I can say, is that they have had time to dry off during their walk up the street - it is a bit of a distance but does not appear to be on film. Plus you can see some mud, of some sort, on them which is to represent the soaking - I may be wrong though!

Look forward to all your answers :)

I think it was his pipe too, you can see it better in some shoots than others.

Hi all,

I have just viewed, on dvd, the scene in 'The really masculine purse' where Seymour is adjusting the security door box and I can confirm that forum member George is quite correct. The wooden object in Seymours top left jacket pocket is his screw driver - well done George.

Don't you just love all this investigation. ' Inspector of the yard, Truly' would be impressed!

Happy Easter to everyone.

Hi Amos, I was never sure what the object was. I didn't think it was a pip as you never saw a opening where the tobacco would be put. I can guarantee though, that after careful scrutining of the scene (Pausing dvd), it is most definately his screw driver. An inventor has to carry one at all times, I suppose.

Back