What Happens Next #9

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
What9.jpg

Is this where Clegg and Howard are flat on the ground studying a bug? It was on recently but I cannot recall the episode.

There's been an accident and nobody's told me. Bodies lying all over the place.

Is it that Howard comes out of the house in his horse costume for the show the trio sing in in "Ordeal By Trousers"? I will admit this is a really hard one Terry

Is it where Billy is pointing up the house before moving the board to rescue howard?? No idea of the title at the mo! ::)

Howard sets off running with Tom and Entwhistle (its a paratrooper thing) Eva's Back in town??

;D I was going to alter the title to" In which Howard remembers where he left his bicycle pump" . I suppose thats wrong as well :D :D

Not sure if I'm mixing 2 up but here go's .....Howard is confined to quarters fixing flat pack, he trys to signal Cleggy who spots Pearl and pretends to be swatting a wasp. "Why is Barry at an Angle?"

Not sure if I'm mixing 2 up but here go's .....Howard is confined to quarters fixing flat pack, he trys to signal Cleggy who spots Pearl and pretends to be swatting a wasp. "Why is Barry at an Angle?"

You are correct in the first part, but not the episode,so well done and if anyone wants a stab at the episode,then go ye ahead

Back