What Happened Next #31

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
What31.jpg

I've a feeling that its my signature piece "she gives me security "etc. Wallys just lent them his boots, cos Seymour wants to road test his latest invention. THE REALLY MASCULINE PURSE!

I've a feeling that its my signature piece "she gives me security "etc. Wallys just lent them his boots, cos Seymour wants to road test his latest invention. THE REALLY MASCULINE PURSE!

Sorry Dick Not That One

hmmmm, maybe . . . or is it when he returns from driving with Edie and says, "I've got my wooly vest on."

Is this where they carry Compo up the steps in a wardrobe andNora refuses to have it in the house and tells Wally to take it back. She pushes it away from the door and the three amigos run off leaving Wally to clear up! ONE OF THE LAST FEW PLACES UNEXPLORED BY MAN??

Is this where they carry Compo up the steps in a wardrobe andNora refuses to have it in the house and tells Wally to take it back. She pushes it away from the door and the three amigos run off leaving Wally to clear up! ONE OF THE LAST FEW PLACES UNEXPLORED BY MAN??

Good try Dick but it is not that one

All Mod Conned? "I'll be staying indoors to enjoy Christmas with me family." Foggy just asked if he'll be using his motor coat.

Back