What Happened Next #30

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
What30.jpg

A lorry comes down the road ? Honks at Foggy cause he is in the street. They are planning their dog walking enterprise by the ironmongers. ??

Is he talking to someone down a man hole and Ely and then compo come along

I will call that close,he is talking to a chap down a manhole,and the chap slides the cover so he cannot hear foggy any more,but No Eli or Compo, the episode is Stop That Castle

I will call that close,he is talking to a chap down a manhole,and the chap slides the cover so he cannot hear foggy any more,but No Eli or Compo, the episode is Stop That Castle

Beg your pardon, but I think Summerwine is correct about Eli and Compo, unless there are two manhole incidents. Foggy calls down, "Are ya there?" Eli appears and says "I'm here. I'm here" as he looks around for the voice. Compo comes from behind and greets Eli who says "How did you do that?" saying he is a lovely young lady with a good ventriloquist voice.

Beg your pardon, but I think Summerwine is correct about Eli and Compo, unless there are two manhole incidents. Foggy calls down, "Are ya there?" Eli appears and says "I'm here. I'm here" as he looks around for the voice. Compo comes from behind and greets Eli who says "How did you do that?" saying he is a lovely young lady with a good ventriloquist voice.

Yes that does come later,there is a scene before that with Cleggy & Howard with Howard at the end of Cleggys newpaper,I was looking for the fact the chap shuts the manhole cover

Back