What Goodies did you all get

I think they are referring to a vase with 3-d features mentioned in another thread; had the princial characters set against a backdrop of Yorkshire Dales ...

Somebody put a picture on the thread.

I think they are referring to a vase with 3-d features mentioned in another thread; had the princial characters set against a backdrop of Yorkshire Dales ...

Somebody put a picture on the thread.

L_LSWGV.JPG

I didn't receive anything, but I didn't mind actually. Christmas has gotten too commercialized and away from it's true meaning -- celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. In the spirit of the holiday, however, I was generous with my giving, especially where my twin nieces are concerned.

Yup, we do way less as well.

I got us a few single-malts. She got us a few cheeses.

Much more went to the kids and grandkids.

But we are giving us another trip to Holmfirth this Spring!!

I didn't receive anything, but I didn't mind actually. Christmas has gotten too commercialized and away from it's true meaning -- celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. In the spirit of the holiday, however, I was generous with my giving, especially where my twin nieces are concerned.
We feel the same. We only get something for the kids. After all, we buy stuff for ourselves all year long :)

got a very powerfull radio for my landrover but not had time to fit yet. Also my cousin from australia made us lots of sweets and biscuits as she has not had much work since she arrived.A much better present as lots of care went into them.

peter

Back