what episode competition

Terry any chance of putting two pictures up? one for George and one for us lesser mortals.

I feel guilty about jumping in all the time so I will back off and let everyone else enjoy it.
I'm really sorry if I've been spoiling it for everyone.Please forgive me. :)

Terry any chance of putting two pictures up? one for George and one for us lesser mortals.

Well George did say a while back that he would sit back and give others a chance, and I did say to him carry on,so it is partly my fault,George has said once again he will let other folk have a go and if George is happy to do this I will try and get a few trickier pictures just for him to have a go at, I also think with Georges's fantastic knowledge of the show, he could post a few poser questions for us all to have a go at,let us know what you think George

Well George did say a while back that he would sit back and give others a chance, and I did say to him carry on,so it is partly my fault,George has said once again he will let other folk have a go and if George is happy to do this I will try and get a few trickier pictures just for him to have a go at, I also think with Georges's fantastic knowledge of the show, he could post a few poser questions for us all to have a go at,let us know what you think George

I would love to Terry.I will get to work on it straight away.

I would love to Terry.I will get to work on it straight away.

Thanks George but don't sit up all night and we look forward to your quiz section

Okay by me George I have recognised some of the episodes but couldn't think of a title, but I have answered a couple correctly so will try your questions as well. ;)

I hope I did not upset anyone, but I posted that message tongue in cheek so to speak. I look forward to Georges posers. Sorry again if I offended.

I hope I did not upset anyone, but I posted that message tongue in cheek so to speak. I look forward to Georges posers. Sorry again if I offended.

No not at all.I actually felt guilty if I answered too quickly.I just couldn't resist.

George seems to get quite a few of the answers right but i don't think he over-does it really.....although i could be lying, hee hee!
I think it's more a case of wanting to get the answers right before anyone else, it's just being competetive that's all, i've had my fair share of right answers, as have some of the others, although i wouldn't like to be up against George on Mastermind.lol.
Keep`em coming Terry, it keeps the mind active and at my age, it needs all the activity it can get.

G ; ) :p.

George seems to get quite a few of the answers right but i don't think he over-does it really.....although i could be lying, hee hee!
I think it's more a case of wanting to get the answers right before anyone else, it's just being competetive that's all, i've had my fair share of right answers, as have some of the others, although i wouldn't like to be up against George on Mastermind.lol.
Keep`em coming Terry, it keeps the mind active and at my age, it needs all the activity it can get.

G ; ) :p.
YOU AND ME BOTH BROTHER!! ;)

Whomever wins - at least we have some fun. I am not so good at these things so am content to watch what others do.

Cheers Dick.
The way it works for me, is that sometimes i'll see the episode pic and think, yep i know that one, other times i won't have the foggiest (pun) idea what it is.
It's only when the full pic is revealed that i'm sure quite a few of us go "aww, i knew that one", i certainly do.

G ; )

Back