what character would you be

Tempted to be Commander Willoughby and try to stop myself fleecing Foggy over my Barmpot handle's non existent treasure . Probably Eli , paid well , short time filming , funniest lines .

I will make a case for a few.

1. Clegg - This is how I see myself playing out redundant and retired years. Hanging out with the guys, adventures in the countryside, and fellowship at the cafe and pubs. Clegg often got to be the side compliment to the lead man and Compo, just offering his odd philosophies.

2. Billy - Got to hang out with the guys and play out his Robin Hood fantasies. However, his home life didn't seem all that happy.

3. Alvin - He was perhaps the most content, taking part in all of the adventures with the guys and enjoying his pestering of Nora.

It's a shame Alvin never met Compo. They could have shared tips on how to handle Nora, although I think Compo may have got a bit jealous of Alvin stealing his "bird".
Compo would have been REALLY jealous of Alvin. If he was jealous of the depressing Smiler, he would have been really envious of the lively Alvin. Of course, Alvin probably would have never entered the scene if Compo continued.

3. Alvin - He was perhaps the most content, taking part in all of the adventures with the guys and enjoying his pestering of Nora.
Assuming that I could adopt either sex for the occasion, I'd be Alvin. He's good-natured in a pleasantly barmy way, an apparently enthusiastic cook, a good housekeeper, and he seems to get the maximum fun out of life.

Now I'll return to being a rather serious, aging female, if you please.

PC Cooper, had a cushy job, had a few scrapes with the Police car,
but, it didn't get him into trouble, had a good pension for lounging about in the Police car,
having barbeque's and generally doing nothing.

Only Scouted for crooks and criminals 7 days a year on Bobby Job week and only very spasmodically because he had pins and needles in his legs and other attached areas which is why he had a tender foot :tw::fp:
If you were caught committing a crime you'd want them to turn up, or Cagney & Lacey from Early Doors. I'm not sure which were the laziest pair of coppers ! :D

Back