What a waste?

Blue summer

Dedicated Member
It was one of those rainy days today, not much work to do in the studio, so i thought i would have a couple of hours watching some Summer Wine DVD's.
I noticed on quite a few episodes, when the trio go into the cafe for a cup of tea and a sticky bun, there are a number of times when they leave the tea and buns untouched, usually when being chased out of the cafe by Ivy.
I got a bit involved with it and started to take notice of how often this happened, with or without assistance from Ivy and her temper.
Out of the eight episodes i watched this afternoon, on various DVD's, they left their tea and/or buns six times.
On two of the episodes, they even left full pints of beer in the pubs (although they were thrown out of one).
Anyone else noticed this wanton waste of of tea and buns...and ale?

G ; )

I've noticed this in loads of episodes as well as other programmes, most notably those dammed soaps that i must sit through with the ball and chain. Nothing gets wasted if i have anything to with it, guess I'm just a pig eh?

Yep BluprintZ, I've noticed this also...
128fs318181.gif

However there was one occasion when Cleggy, I think, ran back in and grabbed the bun - fairly early episode - any one else confirm or deny?

Yes, there was something, maybe even twice or more times. Once they competed for the biggst mouth and I can´t remember the title. Perhaps it was Mending Stuart´s Leg?

Back