WHAT A MAN

Peri is right.
Kevin Sinfield, a super human effort from an extraordinary human being.
I know people who have met Kevin and been part of his fund raising and he is a wonderful and unassuming hero in the truest sense.
If you have a quid or two to spare for a man who ran 101 miles in 24 hours, here is the link the just giving page.
Absolute respect for this humble man and a true hero.
Kevin Sinfield is fundraising for Leeds Hospitals Charity and Motor Neurone Disease Association | Give as you Live Donate

Peri is right.
Kevin Sinfield, a super human effort from an extraordinary human being.
I know people who have met Kevin and been part of his fund raising and he is a wonderful and unassuming hero in the truest sense.
If you have a quid or two to spare for a man who ran 101 miles in 24 hours, here is the link the just giving page.
Absolute respect for this humble man and a true hero.
Kevin Sinfield is fundraising for Leeds Hospitals Charity and Motor Neurone Disease Association | Give as you Live Donate
It is so moving to see him go to his friend, Rob Burrows, and hug him. We were so impressed with Kevin's effort that we donated £20. MND is a terrible complaint. A few years ago, a friend of mine, died from It. It is so heart rending to watch someone's life dwindle away. If you can afford a donation then please visit the address posted by Inky.

Back