Wet wet wet.

Terry,

I thought I had the answer because I knew a guy who had one in the town where I was born , he told us of his life in the land of submarines .He offered my friends and I a trip out which we jumped at without a thought of what would happen and so we sailed up to the sun until we found a sea of green for that few hours of our live we lived beneath the waves in his sort of ochre coloured submarine :08:

I've not tried Retsina yet! First time in Greece.

I'm sure I'm single handedly solving their debt crisis looking at the cost of food and drink over here:cry2:

I was in Thessaloniki in June and although its the second biggest city I didn't find prices too high but of course the pound /euro rate has dropped so prices will appear higher . Have a Mythos beer and enjoy

I was in Thessaloniki in June and although its the second biggest city I didn't find prices too high but of course the pound /euro rate has dropped so prices will appear higher . Have a Mythos beer and enjoy
From what I hear Mykonos is the most expensive island, I cannot find Mythos for any less than 5 Euros anywhere on the Island. It is a very nice beer, I just need to find the Wetherspoons here or sell a kidney......:18:

Back