Wesley's Shed

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed in the episode Walking Stiff can make you famous, Foggy is in what is supposed to be Wesley's shed,but if you watch it is a brick construction with RSJ's etc, or did I miss something,about 18 mins into the show

The interior of the shed always looked a bit odd to me in that episode too.

Always thought Wesley needed a bigger garage.

Wesley always wanted a bigger shed but Edie said no,dont remember this shed are you getting mixed up with Entwistles emporium?Always thought Wesley needed an extractor fan on his shed ,but his shed lives on, on a section of my model railway complete with Edie and co in her car.

Gosh, imagine someone would rebuilt a hillside setting with all the characters doing things instead of building a model railway! Or even with a model railway so that we could see Full Steam Behind!

Hi all, I am so glad I found this site. Just joined a few days ago. I watch LOTSW everyday ! It's my therapy. Chris, I would love to see a picture of that too ! How many times has Wesley's shed fallen down? Twice?

Hi all, I am so glad I found this site. Just joined a few days ago. I watch LOTSW everyday ! It's my therapy. Chris, I would love to see a picture of that too ! How many times has Wesley's shed fallen down? Twice?
Welcome Elm. If I recall,it fell down just once,in Stop That Castle

My model of Wesley,s shed is to be removed along with the rest of the layout and is to be rebuilt in my new shed ,starting early April.The shed will reappear in due course possibly with a few other well known Holmfirth features as I like this part of the world and the train services that passed through it.I am trying to work out how to incorporate the shed and his house and will also have the cafe somewhere near the station.Watch this space over the next few months.

My model of Wesley,s shed is to be removed along with the rest of the layout and is to be rebuilt in my new shed ,starting early April.The shed will reappear in due course possibly with a few other well known Holmfirth features as I like this part of the world and the train services that passed through it.I am trying to work out how to incorporate the shed and his house and will also have the cafe somewhere near the station.Watch this space over the next few months.

Chris, I'm trying to be patient, but it's getting harder. LOL

I have relocated Wesleys shed on my new model railway layout and have Wesley looking lost under the bonnet of his Land Rover and the lads stood around ,but down the lane Edie and the ladies are arriving so trouble is on the way.This layout may well be in for a rebuild soon as my other half is making noises about new ideas. :)

Back