Well I finally got here, crossing out the four letter words in the library books took ages.

Moggie Moo

Dedicated Member
I watched Last of the Summerwine from the very begining back in the 70's as a teenager and after the recent purchasing of the complete set of all series and now starting series 13 for the second time it hasn't aged in my eyes. The humour is timeless and although living not far from many of the locations there is a theraputic element to each and every episode. From the frenzied exclamation of " have you got spots" from Blamire I was hooked.

Hi Moggy Moo. Welcome. I bet you know things in advance by staring into your Moggy 1000 hubcap.

Funny you should say that but my gran had a fire ash potion to brighten the tarnished chrome of the hub cap and if pointed to the sun when it was just lowering in the west and looking into the glare she could see what would be fall us in the next seven days apart from half day wednesdays. Unfortunately for me I don't know the concoction so have to use the more unreliable source of clanking the tappits with a rubber mallet for what ever secrets they can tell. Thanks for the welcome.

Last edited:
My surname in the R.N. would certainly aquire one of the nick names whilst the other would fit well into a George Formby song or perhaps there's a number for it on the menu board down at the take away.

Last edited:
Hello and a warm welcome Moggie great to have you onboard . I hope you enjoy your time on here like everyone before me we are all wondering the origin of your chose login .

I have a cow called Mo...........OUCH, that hurt.
Precisley the sound it made squeezing it into George Formby's song book.

Last edited:
I have heard that during lockdown the propietor has taken a course in tin tray defence strategy to enforce any lapse of covid regulations and unsightly objects in unofficial match boxes. She has also limited chip portion size to reflect any cost incurred with the Installation of the automatic welly cleaner. I don't see a few teas being a Problem.

Back