Website to View LOTSW Episodes

Amazing! (But I can't understand more than the stray word without subtitles, so I'll have to wait for the DVDs to enjoy the remaining episodes.)

Marianna

Despite my difficulty in understanding much of the dialog, I'm trying to figure out how to download the videos that haven't yet been issued on DVDs. The 'Download' extension that comes with Aimersoft Video Converter Ultimate doesn't work with this format, and I got the Aimersoft Video Recorder to work only once. The catch was that it didn't start working until part way into the episode. Then it worked exactly as advertised, but won't start at all now.

I'd like to grab the episodes quickly, before Auntie Beeb discovers and removes them.

Marianna

Thank you Dennisbn514 for the Link. Able to see the fee I don't haave, especially some Blamire! ! Hope they don't take that from us!

Has anyone that has used this site had trouble lately. I have an error 404 not found. Anyone else, or maybe my computer. Seems when I find a link to watch what I don't have on video, someone takes it away from me.:25:

Has anyone that has used this site had trouble lately. I have an error 404 not found. Anyone else, or maybe my computer. Seems when I find a link to watch what I don't have on video, someone takes it away from me.:25:

I just tried it. The system returned the message 'The page you are looking for cannot be found.' So I tried going to the top level URL nextepisode.info. That redirected me to watchepisodesforfree.com. From there I went to the K-L section and found http://watchepisodesforfree.com/search.php?keywords=Last+Of+The+Summer+Wine. The site just changed its name and address.

Marianna

Last edited:
Hello , I looked at the site for the first time just opened an episode at random and there was a banner requesting I download ILivid to view . I searched using ILivid and you get conflicting reports some saying go nowhere near I Livid it is virus ridden and others say its safe . For those viewing the episodes did you install I Livid and have you had any issues? Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

Hello , I looked at the site for the first time just opened an episode at random and there was a banner requesting I download ILivid to view . I searched using ILivid and you get conflicting reports some saying go nowhere near I Livid it is virus ridden and others say its safe . For those viewing the episodes did you install I Livid and have you had any issues? Thank you for any assistance you can offer.

Just tried viewing one of the episodes and didn't get that request. Checked to see if I already had iLivid installed and I don't have. Sounds like a bogus request.

Marianna

Just opened several at random and never saw that banner.

Do not believe I have ever installed ILivid.

Can you tell us which episodes spawned that banner? And what
happens if you do NOT install ILivid???

I normally use Internet Explorer for my browser. When I tried to watch, I got a message that I needed to update Adobe Flash Player. Since I didn't know if this site was safe, I went directly to Adobe's site to update. When I tried again it said my Java needed to be updated. For some reason my Norton will not allow me to update the Java.

So I tried Google Chrome browser. This time I got the message I needed to install ILivid. I canceled and will do more research.

I'm beginning to wonder is this is a safe site to watch LOTSW. Has anyone been watching episodes on this site? Even though I went to Adobe's web site to do the latest download, The video website keeps telling me there is a later version and I need to download. It's like they're trying to force me to download from them. It just sounds fishy to me. I don't like to download from a site I can't verify.

I normally use Internet Explorer for my browser. When I tried to watch, I got a message that I needed to update Adobe Flash Player. Since I didn't know if this site was safe, I went directly to Adobe's site to update. When I tried again it said my Java needed to be updated. For some reason my Norton will not allow me to update the Java.

So I tried Google Chrome browser. This time I got the message I needed to install ILivid. I canceled and will do more research.

My browser is Firefox. I've watched episodes both from the NextEpisode site and from watchepisodesforfree and I've never been asked or told to download anything from either site.

Marianna

I am also a FireFox browser user, but I just tried both the Internet Explorer and Chrome browsers and got the same requests as you to download ILivid or update something. I would never download anything from a banner ad or pop-up.

In a previous thread, we discussed the pop-up ads appearing on the Live Cam. Chuck, and I believe Marianna, and I have downloaded AdBlockPlus https://adblockplus.org/ which seems to control the problem. I just added AdBlockPlus to my Chrome and Internet Explorer browsers and the ads and pop ups are gone.

More intrigue and confusion episode I tried initially was series 30 ep 5 nobody messes with Tony the throat . I have just retried it and a couple of others with all I initially got message to play in HD update your media player offers you choice of now or remind me later so selected the latter it still downloaded some sort of setup file and redirected me to a site which McAfee intercepted with message

[h=1]Whoa![/h][h=2]Are you sure you want to go there?[/h]http://software.softwaare.net/d/click/e89ed4fe/?ui... may be risky to visit.

AVG picked up the actual setup file as an issue and quarantined it . I subsequently tried to open 30/5 and a couple of other episodes one from series 26 and another from series 30 and now I consistently get the message to down load ILivid . It could be my PC /Browser I use Chrome which can be a bit flaky however the issues I have suffered would I feel arise regardless of which browser you use . I don't want to create panic for people who are using this without issue, I think it would be useful to run virus scanner before and after you watched an episode to see if anything pops up and perhaps report back . Thank you in advance for any help

Well, I think I'm about to give up. My son uses FireFox and when he tried it he got the message his Shockwave Flash plug-in has crashed. Update the plug-in to try again.
So I installed FireFox on my computer, tried to watch a video and got the same message. I went to Adobe site to test my flash player and it is fine. It seems like whatever browser you use, they want you to click and update something through their site. I won't do that so guess I won't be using the site.

Well, I think I'm about to give up. My son uses FireFox and when he tried it he got the message his Shockwave Flash plug-in has crashed. Update the plug-in to try again.
So I installed FireFox on my computer, tried to watch a video and got the same message. I went to Adobe site to test my flash player and it is fine. It seems like whatever browser you use, they want you to click and update something through their site. I won't do that so guess I won't be using the site.

Because of all the problems others are having, I just re-verified that I can view them on FireFox. I spot-checked by starting half a dozen episodes selected from various seasons. I'm not being asked to download anything and my Shockwave Flash plug-in doesn't crash. My FireFox installation is just generic — no special features and very few add-ons or extensions, so I doubt that the difference is in FireFox. I double-checked that iLivid isn't installed using Revo Uninstaller because it shows everything, including hidden software, and it's not there.

Don't know how I got so lucky!

Marianna

Because of all the problems others are having, I just re-verified that I can view them on FireFox. I spot-checked by starting half a dozen episodes selected from various seasons. I'm not being asked to download anything and my Shockwave Flash plug-in doesn't crash. My FireFox installation is just generic — no special features and very few add-ons or extensions, so I doubt that the difference is in FireFox. I double-checked that iLivid isn't installed using Revo Uninstaller because it shows everything, including hidden software, and it's not there.

Don't know how I got so lucky!

Marianna

I appreciate all you help in checking things out. There may not be anything wrong with the site, but I don't know if it's worth taking a chance. I've heard of so many people who've had problems when they downloaded from a site like that. Since I have to use my computer for work, I have to be careful what I put on my computer. And if I crash, I can't work. I just hope they get the rest of the DVDs out soon.

Back