website problem

happyjack

Dedicated Member
Is anyone else having problems with our site? On the homepage I am only getting half of the pictures. For example the picture of the month is only showing half of the table and clays drawings are also incomplete.

Is anyone else having problems with our site? On the homepage I am only getting half of the pictures. For example the picture of the month is only showing half of the table and clays drawings are also incomplete.

Hi Happyjack,just tried it and it is working Okay for me,you could try clearing the cache in your internet browser and then reload the page,Terry

Although I have been at this forum for a long time please tell me how do you get to the picture of the month..

Although I have been at this forum for a long time please tell me how do you get to the picture of the month..

The picture of the month is not on this Forum. it is on the Summerwine website, summerwine.net. At the top of the forum page hit 'Home Page'. The picture of the month is on that page.

I have to mess with the percentage viewed to get the
entire comic on the screen. (75% works for me.)

Can see Wesley, Wally, and Compo in the comic, but
cannot recognize the third guy. Might that be Sid (as
Ivy's in the first frame)??

Thanks cciaffone but I have to do 50% to see all of clays cartoons. But at least I can see them now.

Back