Website Birthday

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Well today the 24th is the 3rd birthday of the Website,the forum was born 1 day after,so tomorrow I will post some facts and figures regarding the site and forum as it enters another year of somewhere for us fans to visit, Terry

Excellent and a very happy Birthday to the site and the forum, it gives a good few people a lot of pleasure. Good work Terry.
Hopefully more people will donate as they become regulars and it can stay open for another 3 years and more.

;) APATHY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! :eek: ( I was nearly right Terry) ;D

Happy Birthday to the forum! Gosh, February 24th is a date full of anniversaries to me, sadly mostly bad ones (and another one has been added today, a funeral of a dear grandaunt).

Happy Birthday to the forum! Gosh, February 24th is a date full of anniversaries to me, sadly mostly bad ones (and another one has been added today, a funeral of a dear grandaunt).

Awww, I'm sworry to hear that ****. I lost my Aunt recently, she was precious to me, she helped bring me up and was very good to me. I'll never forget her. I was with her on her last Birthday in December, for her last Xmas and with her when she died in January. She was a good girl.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Thank you, Chuff! I´m afraid I skipped the funeral, I felt too low for it (also because of other things). It was quite a few miles away and my parents were gone for 9 hours today, so I´m glad I didn´t do it and rather thought of her at home. She was my grandmother´s sister, they both were very, very plucky and good-natured women. I´m sorry you also had such a loss recently!
It´s funny, the 24th February is always a day to be alert to me, just one of those dates when many things happen at once.
But the forum´s birthday is at least something on the good side!

Happy Birthday to the Website!
I won't forget the date as it is my work anniversary. I have been at the same company for 15 years.

Back