Webcam Question

C

Compo

Good Morning, I am really interested in knowing how many of you look at the webcam. I constantly click on it. The wish I have is to also see the back part where the Cafe would be seen.

Evening, i like to click on it every now and then, just to be nosey really. Strange to think that someone might be watching me when i'm lurking outside the cafe :)
I've used a couple of other webcams to check weather conditions if i'm planning on visiting somewhere, especially if crossing the Pennines in the Winter as some of the roads are closed in bad weather. The one from where i live into Holmfirth being one of them.

Do you enjoy a good lurk Ferret? :)
My daughter took some screen shots of me when I was standing outside the cafe once. :D

Weekly/Daily, sometimes multiple times a day. When I'm stressed, I like looking at it and think how nice would it be to set there and drink a cup of tea and forget about what I'm going through.

Right Wesley,, you wrote EXACTLY what I was thinking. This show is a big comfort to me in these times.

It is not just a big comfort, it's relaxing and as far as I am concerned it is good medicine. I never tire of it.. In moments of stress I pick up a dvd and watch a couple of episodes. Wouldn't you wish we were all like Compo with not a care in the world.

Compo and Ron-po, You guys nailed the two words for me!
Relaxing and Comfort!!!
As my wife puts it. A good belly laugh.
There is nothing like watching LOTSW and having a good relaxing, comforting, belly laugh!

My daughter took some of me there last year >:( She lost the memory stick thingy ::) ::)

I never noticed the flower bed before. You both look very good. ha.

Back