Webcam being blocked by flowers

Going back on topic, just from a mo, does anyone know whet sort of flowers there ?

[/quote

They are nice flowers and I don't mind them a bit. Just they are going to block the view...

Going back on topic, just from a mo, does anyone know whet sort of flowers there ?
Difficult to tell (seem out of focus) but.... the broad petal red ones are probably Begonia, the taller red one to the far end could be a variety of Celosia and the yellow ones could be what are called Tickweed or Goldeneye'. Thats the best I can do Susan from our " Place that Plant "book. ???

Thank you Dick, I wonder if someone has put a hanging basket up?
It does look nice there today, every time we go it buckets down.
We're hoping to go again in October.

I' ll be going to Holmfith in a coulpe of weeks I'll take a picture of the offending plant and post it on here. :D

I think they are window boxes outside the Church. They don't look like hanging baskets..

I' ll be going to Holmfith in a coulpe of weeks I'll take a picture of the offending plant and post it on here. :D

Im Going to be in Holmfirth as well in a couple of weeks as well how strange is that :)

See you there ;D

I think they are window boxes outside the Church. They don't look like hanging baskets..

I think your right Compo, I first thought they were hanging baskets but now think its more likely to be a box. ;)

Im Going to be in Holmfirth as well in a couple of weeks as well how strange is that :)

See you there ;D

I think your right Compo, I first thought they were hanging baskets but now think its more likely to be a box. ;)

I will be in Holmfirth on Aug 31 which is my birthday.Looking forward to that

Flowers don't last forever and if it rained hard it probably broke them off. They were nice but somehow in the way destructing our view. LOL Well at least they haven't planted any hedges.

You can just about see one of the outside chairs belonging to the cafe, too.

Sometimes you see that placard with the Menu of the Cafe. It is very busy on Sundays when everyone goes for a breakfast or tea. Also many times I see tourist mini buses..

Back