Webcam being blocked by flowers

C

Compo

Will someone tell the Church in front of the Cafe that their flowers are growing out of control and hard to see the Holmfirth webcam..

http://www.virtualhuddersfield.com/wood1.htm

I doubt any of you live there but if they grow anymore we won't be able to see a thing.. I enjoy having a peek once in a while....

Wonder if someone couuld get the email address for the council there? We could email them.

I,m in Holmfirth on 31st August..Now where did i put my scissors.?.They will be right across the screen by then. :)

Good idea Amos. Maker sure no one sees you. But They are in the way of our view..

Yes tell us what time. LOL

I,m only joking they will proberly be dead by then.Lol but i will give you all a wave anyway cos its my birthday that day.Anyway i think they look nice least they have grown
my flowers in my garden have been poor this year'but my potatos are looking good.See that its wet in Holmfirth on this wednesday morning. :)

Looking forward to your wave. Will it be a Royal wave???? LOL

Just had a look and the flowers are dying. Unless the rain is killing them.. Hurray!!

Yes it is amazing how many tourist buses stop there. All day long if you keep checking. The Cafe mus do good business. Oh yeah that plant with yellow flowers came back to life. It must have been thirsty.

Can you tell us what time you will be there? Give us a Royal wave. Make sure you give us time to se you, rain or shine????? LOL

Liked the links ,airial view of Holmfirth interesting good to be able to place cafe and Cleggs first house,did not realise that the river scenes were filmed in Marsden.Is the large building and car park the supermarket that Marina worked in?

It looks like they have either moved the taller flowers somewhere else or cut them back.

The camera's not even in the right place. It should be turned more to the left to be able to see the old Sid's Cafe. Sid's cafe is to the left of where the camera is pointed. And the flowers are still there.

Got some red flowers growing in th bottom right hand corner now.Soon the whole screen will be taken over.

Got some red flowers growing in th bottom right hand corner now.Soon the whole screen will be taken over.

Wish we could do something about it. But what can we do? Do the flowers belong to the Church? In case maybe we can get their email and send them a note. It is very unfair of them. LOL

Also the camera should be facing at partially to the Cafe.....

Back