Weather 3

We are still enjoying ours in Malta. Should last until late September or early October. Maybe I can send you some...

Florida is nice now :)
In a month it will dreadful baking hot, then you can rub it in!

I'm a winter lover so you can keep it. :D :D ;D
I do like the look of your Keys though so would love to come over and see them but I'll wait until it gets a cooler. ;)

Florida is nice now :)
In a month it will dreadful baking hot, then you can rub it in!

I'm a winter lover so you can keep it. :D :D ;D
I do like the look of your Keys though so would love to come over and see them but I'll wait until it gets a cooler. ;)

I too love the winter, grew up in the northern part of the US, parents moved here to retire,I moved with them, they hated it and moved back farther north. By then I met my wife to be, the rest is 21 years of history. Still hate the heat! Women!!!! ;D
You sit inside up north when its cold, you sit inside in the south when its hot. Only up north you can put on more clothes, here you can only take off so much before getting arrested :)
Come in the winter months for sure, never had the desire to go there. We head to the mountains, north!

The more you post about loving the winter Susan , the more I think you would have got on well with my wife. She hated the summer heat but loved snow :D Something else you two had in common. :)

Norm, I like your style ;D

Dick she sounds like my kind of woman and its always good hear of others like me IE: social misfits ;D You tell people you hate summer and love winter its like you have 2 heads or something :eek: ;D

FSJ, That's my argument too, you can aways put another jumper on but no body wants to see me sitting here in my undies!! :eek: :eek: :D

Back