We are still going,with your help

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Once again I am asking for your help to keep the site and forum running for the next year, the site is 19 years old in a couple of weeks, the forum passed it's 11 years back in February, so if you can help and spare a few bob towards the running cost please using the donate button on the bottom of the main webpage at www.summerwine.net , many many thanks in advance, Terry

I really hope that Covid doesn't mean you'll be collecting less this year Terry as I know there's a lot of costs you have in the background.

I really hope that Covid doesn't mean you'll be collecting less this year Terry as I know there's a lot of costs you have in the background.

Thanks Barry, I fully appreciate some members will have to watch their pennies this year, and I do hope anyone struggling soon gets back to normality

1 week to go and the site is 19 years old, and we have been running on the new server for almost 2 weeks and the transition seem to go very well with Tony at the helm,thanks you to all those ho have donated toward the running cost

Are we going to organise a party if the world is normal on the 20th year anniversary?:40:

Pearl is already on it, from January she will be taking your food orders, your drinks orders from end of July, if you need overnight accommodation then let her know by the end of March, if you also need flights booking, book them in January with Pearl, transport to and from airports need to be booked at the time you book the flights, the venue will be here https://www.pencubitt.com to make life easy for Tony

Back