War Time Farm

Rhi

Dedicated Member
Is anyone watching the War Time Farm? It's the same three from the Tudor Farm, The Victoria Farm and The Edwardian Farm. I enjoy their shows. I can't imagine they actually spend a whole year there at the farm but they still give a great presentation of it.

Yes me ;D
I've watched them all too, I really enjoy them,did you see the pharmacy one too?

Yes I watched the first episode of War Time Farm. It is another excellent production. The others were also good. Have to say that the Brits have good programmes. Last night I watched a show of last week called Nature World about the Bears. Such strong animals but so gentle with their children.. The female host is the one of Countryfile..

Yeah, I forgot about the pharmacy programme. That was just the lady, wasn't it? The two men didn't appear in that. She had different people with her there. She's crackers, that Ruth. Nothing too hot or too heavy for her to tackle!
I didn't see that show, Compo. Counrtyfile is one of my favourites. Adams farm is great, he's a good farmer, I think. He cares for his environment.

No matter what I never miss Countryfile. Such informative programmes...

Caught a glimpse of war Time farm - brought back memories as in the 1950s spent quite a bit of time on the farm where my grandparents worked and it did not really change a great deal until the late 50s ... quite nostalgic.

One of the reasons it did not change was my grandfather, born in 1882 or thereabouts, was in charge and he used traditional methods. I still recall him wearing leather gaiters and a shapeless old felt hat with slightly more modern trousers and checked shirt! The only reason these would have been more modern was that the old ones would have worn out.

What about those dare-devil mountain climbing sheep in last nights countryfile? Blimey. They must be crazy, those farmers!

Back