Video Link

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
On my last visit to Holmfirth, Barry suggested I use my dashcam to make a video from the footage so members who cannot visit the area could see what it is like touring the area, plus eagle eyed Barmpots would spot some of the locations used in the series.
Typical of the show the video jumps from area to area and back again, from the many hours I have edited down to around 95 minutes and the files is a little over 5 GB, you may be able to just view the video from the link below, if not download it and play it using a good media player (Like VLC)

Terry

This is brilliant Terry! I'm going to watch it when I go on my exercise bike in front of the TV thank you ever so much for posting.

Have you thought about putting this on YouTube, you may even make a bob or two if enough people watch it....

This is brilliant Terry! I'm going to watch it when I go on my exercise bike in front of the TV thank you ever so much for posting.

Have you thought about putting this on YouTube, you may even make a bob or two if enough people watch it....
There would possibly be a © strike on YT Barry

Back