Vicious

cciaffone

Dedicated Member
Have you seen the new Vicious??

Ian McKellen
Derek Jacobi
Frances De La Tour

Really quite funny and very well done.

I saw it, quite liked it but the laughter was a little bit to much and become annoying I will watch it again though.

I loved it a lot and hope it has a long life. Frances was always a favourite of mine.

quite good, i hope it gets better as time goes on, two fab actors there

Some posted on twitter that the way Sir Ian Mckellen and Sir Derek Jacobi went at each other were like the two Muppet show characters Waldorf and Statler.

Some posted on twitter that the way Sir Ian Mckellen and Sir Derek Jacobi went at each other were like the two Muppet show characters Waldorf and Statler.

Yes, very good and well spotted. Used to really like Statler and Waldorf
from the gallery on The Muppet Show (which we still watch saved
episodes of).

I also am very much looking forward to future episodes of Vicious.
Unfortunately I have to download them when they are available
as they are not likely to appear on my PBS station anytime soon.

What sheer unadulterated rubbish. ITV trying to outdo BBC in being whatever it is that is supposed to be fashionable and chic and with it.

I will repeat myself that I love the show. A fresh show with two old buggers. Nice change...

I really really really really really wanted to love it, I love the actors in it( exept the one that plays Ash) but I am beginning to agree with Big Unc :( The constant laughter track drives me potty and the writinng is awful but each to his own so if your enjoying then that's great there is so much rubbish on TV that its good to find something you like :)

I think that Ash adds a little youth to the show. I don't like his grin at all and don't understand how he can afford a flat and doesn't seem to have a job. I love Francis and no one said nothing about her yet. But I like the show a lot.

Back