UK Weather

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Today with the sun shining it is 24c in our lounge and it is not uncomfortable for me,so I must be getting used to being hot,so I reckon within days we must be in for a complete change in weather and the temps will drop like a brick

I would gladly trade!!! ;D It is going to be 92f here today, 33c if google's calculations are correct. We normally have 24c/75f around November/December time of year. I miss Pennsylvania :-[

Looks like about 68 F today in Holmfirth. For you, this is Hot???

Gonna be at least 90 here in Durham NC this afternoon, but
was only about 68 early this morning (when we took a
bicycle ride).

Going to be 102 in Des Moines today a record.We have had several days near 100 and are in for many more .Thank goodness for air conditioning.
Joe

Going to be 102 in Des Moines today a record.We have had several days near 100 and are in for many more .Thank goodness for air conditioning.
Joe

Is that out if the ordinary for Des Moines? I know every now and then in PA it would get close to 100 and many folks don't have air conditioning. We had a window unit and we would all hang out in one room during the heat of the day on days like that.

Its been averaging 95 degrees here and no rain in sight. 8) its really humid to. This is the hottest its been all summer. Can't complain too much. :)

It's great here in old Des Moines with our temps near the 100 degree mark. School has started, so now they let the kids early : our college football season gets started this weekend with the same high temperatures. Can't be anything much more fun that being suited up in all that heavy equipment, unless of course it would be sitting on the 40 yard line watching (which I will be doing at Ames as our Iowa State Cyclones play Northern Iowa. I try never to complain about warm weather because we are only a few months away from winter. That's when I complain!!!!

Take heart and enjoy it while you can; the Farmer's Almanac is calling for a really cold winter here in the US.

Well it's in the 20s today but tomorrow and Saturday very heavy rain - temperatures set to drop by 10 degrees!

The rain is shown on the forecast map as green which is very heavy indeed!

The weather has been beautiful here lately. Mid 70's-80 for highs with lows around 50. We sort of missed summer here. Right into fall.

The weather has been beautiful here lately. Mid 70's-80 for highs with lows around 50. We sort of missed summer here. Right into fall.
Hey neighbor. Yes today it is beautiful 65F and sunshine. Maybe we will have a early autumn which happens to be my favorite time of year.
:)

Take heart and enjoy it while you can; the Farmer's Almanac is calling for a really cold winter here in the US.
Just saw your post. I agree. The Farmer's Almanac is normally right! My grandfather would follow the almanac and watch the willyworms. If they were extra furry he said there would be a hard winter. He was right 90% of the time as he followed the almanac as well.
;D

1002611_646608572029960_906420583_n_zps6f755a8a.jpg

I love that Big Unc! ! Very good! Ha ha! ;D ........
and it is 100% right everytime. ;D

Hey neighbor. Yes today it is beautiful 65F and sunshine. Maybe we will have a early autumn which happens to be my favorite time of year.
:)
I agree autumn is my favorite! It was down in the low 40's last night! But yes, I fear a cold and snowy winter.....although I like snow.

Back