UK Storms

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Members
For those of you in the UK please stay safe as this storm hits the UK over the next 24 hours,and if you can give us your local conditions as the storm progresses, at the moment here in the flatlands of Lincolnshire the sun is out though the wind has picked up in the last hour

Terry

I'm in the Midlands and the wind is quite brisk its not raining at the moment but it was very bad last night. I think we're in for the worst over night and tomorrow though rush hour! Should be a barrel of laughs getting the kids to school!
Stay save everyone.

Dick that means you too! Have you got your wolly's on? You'll need them! ;)

Stay save everyone.

Dick that means you too! Have you got your wolly's on? You'll need them! ;)
Had them on since mid -October! ;) Also got the Brussels simmering nicely for Christmas too! ;) :p ::) Thanks for looking after me ;D ;D

It has been sunny, with showers and now it is beginning to blow quite a lot.
Marty has been out and shifted the garden furniture, and we have head counted the cats.

Keep safe everyone, reports say a photographer has all ready gone missing from a sea wall somewhere

Here in Lincolnshire we now have showers and the wind has picked up, it looks like the rain has really hit the West Country

Strong winds in Kent. A few trees uprooted supposed to be at its worst in the early hours. Stay safe everyone.

Be careful driving down a street with lots of trees during a storm. When a tree falls on a car, the tree always wins.

Here in Cornwall I'm still waiting! Went to my bed at normal time, and admittedly it was a little blustery, but hey, where did the storm get to? Must have passed me by.

Well certainly have the rain but not much wind !? Have they got it wrong again?

It arrived here in Norwich Norfolk half hour ago. Very Strong Winds and rain. Not a bad night though a bit blustery and rain. Hoping it doesnt get any worse.

Here in Lincolnshire we have had heavy rain most of the night but little in the way of high wind,on the news they say high winds are still possible here for the next few hours,maybe most of us have escaped the worst,hope your tree fall did not cause you to much damage Amos

Its stopped raining here now and the suns out. See what happens later. Sorry about your tree Amos.

Back