Twelfth Night

dick

LOTSW Fanatic
When I was growing up it was the custom to keep all decorations and the tree until January 6th. All around me people seem to be scrambling to take down their trees and decorations. Any thoughts ???

Mines down, as a kid ours were always down way before my birthday so it's no matter to me. Some people put theirs up at the beginning of November, yes I know 2 people that do that, so I imagine by now even the toughests xmas die hards are sick of all the mess and clutter. PS mine go down boxing day.

Twelth Night here, and if very traditional you keep the crib up to Candlemas (2nd february).

I'm a "Bah Humbug :mad:" I'm afraid and as I find the whole thing a bit of a trial don't put anything up except the cards I receive.

Sorry :16:

I'm a "Bah Humbug :mad:" I'm afraid and as I find the whole thing a bit of a trial don't put anything up except the cards I receive.

Sorry :16:

I'm with you Norm, I hate it, the only reason I had one up was because the grandsons brought with them.

One of the Wetherspoons in Newcastle City Centre had a touch of involuntary Bah-Humbug after some 24 carat plonker jumped from the staircase into their Christmas Tree on Christmas Eve and it was in such a state they had to dismantle what remained .

Back