Title songs

Cloggy

Dedicated Member
Can you name a UK, TV series, where the the Title of the show is included with the tile song i.e.

Only Fools and Horses, One Foot in the Grave, May to December.

Well of course the LOTSW theme with lyrics added was used for Compo's funeral but for starters how about the old ITV comedy Love thy Neighbour and the big BBC hit Blackadder.

Am I allowed On the Buses? The instrumental featured on the series, but the song It's a Grand Life On The Buses appeared as the title song in the films?

The Dustbinmen starring "The Captain" Trevor Bannister starts with a kid shouting " Hey Mam" his Mam shouts "What" he replies " It's the Dustbinmen " and then the theme music ensues .

What about Red Dwarf's ending theme. Also, Only When I laugh, Oh No, It's Selwyn Froggit and Birds of a Feather.

Last edited:
News At 10 !

Confused [no that's not a show ] with your answer ? In a potential tribute to Father Jack Hackett , Barry, have you had a nip of the old dreamy sleepy nighty snoozy snooze??News at 10 a series though sometimes its serious, I wouldn't consider it a TV Series and are you counting the newsreader saying "on News at 10 tonight" after the theme music has ended and Big Ben is chiming as the title of the show being included in the title song ? :13::)

Last edited:
Confused [no that's not a show ] with your answer ? In a potential tribute to Father Jack Hackett , Barry, have you had a nip of the old dreamy sleepy nighty snoozy snooze??News at 10 a series though sometimes its serious, I wouldn't consider it a TV Series and are you counting the newsreader saying "on News at 10 tonight" after the theme music has ended and Big Ben is chiming as the title of the show being included in the title song ? :13::)
Desperate situations call for desperate measures, and I'm desperately short of answers !!!!!!!!!!

Back