Thumpy Dub

captain clutterbuck

Well Truly and Cleggy were there but after uttering " I think they'll fall in soon " they left , as most spectators do after a match , and headed for the nearest Pub . A rather soggy Compo and Mr Barnes dragged themselves to the bank beyond the bridge, which is obscuring them from view , and are drying out on the bankside in the Sunshine , gasping for breath . If you look very , very closely beyond the Bridge you can see a whiff of steam heading skywards.

Peripheral

I live about 3/4 of a mile from the guy who played Doggy Barnes. He was a comedian with a stage name of Danny James. We have chatted many times in Meadowhall. I am now unfortunately housebound and haven't seen him for years. God bless you and your good lady Danny.
Peri.

RickAns

I had forgotten how pretty that picture is. Any chance of getting a larger version to use for a screen background?

Peripheral you and noname I am envious of the gorgeous vistas you have around you and the Summer Wine connection it shares. :21:

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
I had forgotten how pretty that picture is. Any chance of getting a larger version to use for a screen background?

Peripheral you and noname I am envious of the gorgeous vistas you have around you and the Summer Wine connection it shares. :21:
Rick I will have a dig through the pictures

RickAns

Thank you, Terry. No rush please, only if you think about getting around to it will be fine. If the picture is too large for the forum restrictions I can give you my email address if you need.