This Could be easy

Captain Peacock?
Frank Thornton played Captain Peacock in Are You Being Served and Truly in LOSW. John Challis played Captain Peacock in the 2016 remake of Are You Being Served and also played Jeremy in LOSW episode Is Jeremy Quite Safe.

Captain Peacock?
Frank Thornton played Captain Peacock in Are You Being Served and Truly in LOSW. John Challis played Captain Peacock in the 2016 remake of Are You Being Served and also played Jeremy in LOSW episode Is Jeremy Quite Safe.

That is a very good answer but not the one I am looking for

Lizzy Goulding and Anita Carey both played Pat in I didn't know you Cared . Lizzy was Josie in Cheering up Gordon and Going to Gordon's wedding . Anita was Lionel's wife Mavis in Spores.

Lizzy Goulding and Anita Carey both played Pat in I didn't know you Cared . Lizzy was Josie in Cheering up Gordon and Going to Gordon's wedding . Anita was Lionel's wife Mavis in Spores.

Well that is another very good answer and more of this went on than I realized, but not the answer I was looking for

Ms Davenport of Keeping Up Appearances. Neighbor to Hyacinth Bucket (pronounced Bouquet).

The other answers were really good. I had forgotten about them.

edit- Now that I think about it I may have misread the original question.

Last edited:
Mrs Pike in Dads Army?
played by Janet Davies in the series and Liz Fraser in the film version.
That's Miss Jones and Reggie in LOSW.

last try...
Vera Parkinson from Oh No It's Selwyn Froggitt played by Rosemary Martin and Lynda Baron, Mrs Partridge and Lilly Bless Her in LOSW

Well done Roger that was the one I was looking for and along the way some other unknown connections

The Fountain of[ some may say useless ] knowledge displayed on this site knows no bounds however, but for a few exceptions, you can't say the same for the Fountain of Youth :eek::08::fp::)

Back