The week-end.

Peripheral

Dedicated Member
Sunday and the start of a new week. At least I think it's the start of a new week:confused:. Maybe Monday is the start of a new week. Let's face it, Saturday and Sunday are called the week-end, that is week as in week and not weak as in weak. That kind of weak end is an ailment suffered by the more aged male section of the public. That complaint can make it sound like that some of us old geezers are good footballers, that is we make good dribblers:frown2:. Please don't laugh, it's true. Why do you think drainpipe trousers were invented?:36: Back to the week, one must assume from the week-end business that Monday is the first day of a new week:42:. If that be the case then my poor old grey matter is subjected to further turmoil:oops:. If Monday is the first day of the week then that blows to bits my thoughts about Wednesday being mid-week. Thursday will now be mid-week. Such utter confusion for my poor little over taxed brain:rolleyes:. Does this mean that in future Shrove Tuesday will now become Shrove Wednesday and Ash Wednesday will be Ash Thursday. Good Friday will fall on Saturday leaving Bank Holiday Monday to replace Pancake Tuesday:13:. Must go, my footballing instincts are taking over.:eek2:

Sunday and the start of a new week. At least I think it's the start of a new week:confused:. Maybe Monday is the start of a new week. Let's face it, Saturday and Sunday are called the week-end, that is week as in week and not weak as in weak. That kind of weak end is an ailment suffered by the more aged male section of the public. That complaint can make it sound like that some of us old geezers are good footballers, that is we make good dribblers:frown2:. Please don't laugh, it's true. Why do you think drainpipe trousers were invented?:36: Back to the week, one must assume from the week-end business that Monday is the first day of a new week:42:. If that be the case then my poor old grey matter is subjected to further turmoil:oops:. If Monday is the first day of the week then that blows to bits my thoughts about Wednesday being mid-week. Thursday will now be mid-week. Such utter confusion for my poor little over taxed brain:rolleyes:. Does this mean that in future Shrove Tuesday will now become Shrove Wednesday and Ash Wednesday will be Ash Thursday. Good Friday will fall on Saturday leaving Bank Holiday Monday to replace Pancake Tuesday:13:. Must go, my footballing instincts are taking over.:eek2:

To avoid being a dribbler become a dabber (with some lol roll). It works for me!

Back