The Way Vinyl Records became popular again

Amos Hames 2

Dedicated Member
Isn't it amazing over the last 10 years what a comeback Vinyl Records has had. You had the Period of Compact Discs and Cassettes and then Downloads. I thought Vinyl was gone but alas it was Reborn . What's everyone's oldest or favourite Vinyl Album

Pink Floyd's The Piper at the Gates of Dawn from 1967 and one slightly earlier the Beatles Revolver but my favourite is Sgt Peppers because I skipped the wag from school to buy it , got the album on release day........ and detention the next for skipping school.

Oh my, would be wise to not keep precious vinyl in the attic or basement. Too much temperature fluctuation and humidity in those areas. Hope they are stored vertically and not flat as well.

I have a few albums and a turntable, when I visited Tony he had a spare copy of the Tweets album which included the massive hit The Birdy Song, I not sure why but he was laughing when I left with it.

I have all of my collection from the sixties on up. I've kept them immaculate. Funny, people look through some of them and they've never heard of many of them. I just chuckle..

Back