The Very last Episode

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
The last ever episode is on on the 29th August but this one is on at 20.00hrs according to the on-line Radio Times,as they claim it is series 33 I would check these times on the day,are they hoping that by messing about with the timing we will miss the show,and as the BBC no longer show repeats of summer wine we need to keep our eyes peeled, Terry

I don't know if it's significant,but I notice Coronation St is on at 7.30 - 8 - 00 next Sunday.That would have affected LOTSW Viewing figures.

Hope I can confirm this soon as I shall be away on 29th and need to set the video beforehand - perhaps I should record from 7.30 for three hours just to be sure!

I don't know if it's significant,but I notice Coronation St is on at 7.30 - 8 - 00 next Sunday.That would have affected LOTSW Viewing figures.
I think ITV might have been hoping to damage the ratings for the final episode.

Remember how Who Wants to be a Millionaire got its first £1m winner on the night of One Foot in the Grave's final episode?

You could be right about the ITV playing games, but I doubt the BBC would worry about viewing figures now they have retired the show

Back