The Summerwine.net music thread

FERRET !!!!...I love 10000 Maniacs...."the wishing chair" and the Unbelievable "In My Tribe" !!!...
I saw them at the Manchester Apollo when they toured "The Wishing Chair"......she was so young but had us all in the palm of her hand !!!.
I was SO LUCKY be at "the Big Day" in Glasgow......and saw her and Michael Stipe sing "Hello In There"........and remember.....1 Buck brother played in R.E.M. and the other brother played in 10000 Maniacs....such an underrated band !!.
Thank you so much Ferret for mentioning them !!!.
X!

FERRET !!!!...I love 10000 Maniacs...."the wishing chair" and the Unbelievable "In My Tribe" !!!...
I saw them at the Manchester Apollo when they toured "The Wishing Chair"......she was so young but had us all in the palm of her hand !!!.
I was SO LUCKY be at "the Big Day" in Glasgow......and saw her and Michael Stipe sing "Hello In There"........and remember.....1 Buck brother played in R.E.M. and the other brother played in 10000 Maniacs....such an underrated band !!.
Thank you so much Ferret for mentioning them !!!.
X!
I went to see REM at Milton Keynes Bowl in the 90's supported by Blur, Sleeper & Echobelly - what a line up!!!

I saw them at the Ritz in Manchester in ‘85 on the Reconstruction Tour.
Even later on when they got huge and more popular they seemed to hold on to their alternative roots.
I would love to see them get back together for a one of gig.

I saw them at the Ritz in Manchester in ‘85 on the Reconstruction Tour.
Even later on when they got huge and more popular they seemed to hold on to their alternative roots.
I would love to see them get back together for a one of gig.
Wow they must have been amazing in their early days, Automatic For The People has to be in the top 10 greatest albums of all time.

A very clean listen on this version compared to the heat-burned cassette I had in the 80s. For some reason sounds better directly in youtube. Can pick out every instrument!

Back