the place for facebook or twitter profiles

Since I am a rookie at facebook, it would probably be easier for me for you all to contact me and then I can accept. If someone will let me know that they sent me a request then I can check and see if I know how to do it. ;)

Since I am a rookie at facebook, it would probably be easier for me for you all to contact me and then I can accept. If someone will let me know that they sent me a request then I can check and see if I know how to do it. ;) My facebook name is wingate.beth
Accepted your request Beth, thank you :) ;) :)

Hello.@jaymanser is my twitter handle. I have been on for nearly a year and have some followers from this forum.

Just cannot get the hang of Twitter.

Not sure I could ever, ever limit myself to 140 characters: given my penchant for using correct spelling and so on I suspect that I would only get a third of the way through my argument before I ran out of space. brevity is not my middle name :'( :'( :'( :( :( :( ??? ??? ???

I just check my facebook and I did something really weird. I was checking out my webcam and snapped a photo of me but while testing it to see how to copy etc. I must have forwarded to everyone of my facebook friends.

It really looks so dumb. It is a very close up shot of my face. I can imagine my family wondering why I sent them a picture of my eyes and nose. For those of you that are on facebook and received that photo of my eyes and nose; I apologize. 8)

I really didn't want anyone to see it because my face is so big. I am going to stand over there until Pearl-Susan lets me out. How embarrassing.....

Since I am a rookie at facebook, it would probably be easier for me for you all to contact me and then I can accept. If someone will let me know that they sent me a request then I can check and see if I know how to do it. ;)
FB friend request sent to you :)

Back