the famous steps from a different angle

Trying to recall the episodes when we see the stars coming down them [allegedly] but some of the more mature actors would have found going from top to bottom quite daunting as they are very steep having walked down and up them myself.

Good grief. Where's my anti dizziness pills? I've been up and down those steps but they didn't look like that. Did you take that photo Manwi? If so, were you in a b***** helicopter? :oops:

Wouldn't it be fun if one day a year, all the men, in Holmfirth, wore Compo wellies and the ladies wore wrinkled stockings. It might be even more fun if the ladies wore Compo wellies and the men wore wrinkled stockings.:oops::D:37:

Wouldn't it be fun if one day a year, all the men, in Holmfirth, wore Compo wellies and the ladies wore wrinkled stockings. It might be even more fun if the ladies wore Compo wellies and the men wore wrinkled stockings.:oops::D:37:

Actually that sounds a good idea - a local holiday, "Last of the Summer Wine Day", and a fête - something like the big day at Dream Acres.
(Ladies and gentlemen could make up their own minds about which form of footwear/hosiery they wanted to wear!)

Back