The age gap between us " Summerwiners" !!!

MoodyBlue

Dedicated Member
It proves just how special and unique"our show" is when you consider the age gap between our extended family members....
I know Jamie is only 17 !!!.......and I know [although I cannot believe it !!] that Peripheral is only 84 !!!!......
It just shows that this thing we all love is absolutely timeless !!!.
Have we anyone yonger than 17,and older than 84 ???...I would be fascinated to know.
All my love to each and everyone !.
Keith.
X!

You are right Keith, I am 84.... On St Georges day I will be 85. That is the 23rd April. I was born on the same day as Roy Orbison in 1936. Bill Shakespeare was also born on the 23rd April. That is where the likeness ends, I can't write plays and I can't play the guitar. My singing voice is totally flat but I do like having friends.
Have a nice day everybody. :17::37:....

It is both fascinating and amazing in equal measures !!!....
From January 1973 to August 2010...with a worldwide loyal following....a following that includes teenagers and octogenerians [for all you teenagers out there I mean people over 80 !!!].
I cannot think of one show or series that has such a diverse age mix.......and we are getting new "extended family members" all the time...and once they are here...they are hooked !!!!....long may it continue.......friends for life !!!
x!

Back