Synchronized Drinking

me2

Dedicated Member
We've talked about the Women's Coffee Morning and the synchronized drinking of the coffee. Then we discovered a couple episodes where the men did the synchronized coffee drinking.

Last night I watched an episode where the women were doing the synchronized drinking but one man also did it with them. Has anyone else noticed who the man was and what episode it was?

I best guess it was Howard, in one of the later shows where Pearl was hosting the coffee mornings. Sorry no episode comes to mind right off hand.

I will clarify one thing. It is a later episode and all the ladies were together plus some men, but they were not at anyone's house.

ok, later episode. . . prolly Truly? Were they sitting at Alvin's outdoor set-up? lol.

It is an episode with Truly is part of the trio. However, he is not the one drinking with the ladies.

In this episode, Billy, is recruiting for the Merry Men. Nora and Ivy make sandwiches for him. The other ladies are out looking for Barry when they all meet up. So they are in the woods enjoying the sandwiches and coffee. A bunch of the men are there, but only one is drinking coffee at the time.

It is an episode with Truly is part of the trio. However, he is not the one drinking with the ladies.

In this episode, Billy, is recruiting for the Merry Men. Nora and Ivy make sandwiches for him. The other ladies are out looking for Barry when they all meet up. So they are in the woods enjoying the sandwiches and coffee. A bunch of the men are there, but only one is drinking coffee at the time.

That would be "How Errol Flynn discovered the secret scar of Nora Batty" from Series 20, which is the first appearance of Billy Hardcastle. IIRC, it was Wesley who was sitting with the ladies.

On the subject of right vs left hand usage, I saw an episode last night where the the ladies are crowding around the plate to get the éclair and Edie's left hand (most likely a doubles actually) comes in and takes the item. She then eats it with her left hand.

That's correct. It was Wesley and the episode was "How Errol Flynn Discovered the Secret Scar of Nora Batty."

Back