Summer Wine Star

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Well my car was in the episode "Who's Looking sideways at Nelly", it is the red Micra behind the policemen,I still have the Reg number but on a different car, I was also sat in the beer Garden,on the far right under the white line,blue top

C1.jpg

T1.jpg

I think you also mentioned that the truck almost backed into your car, or was it at the other ACTUAL pub that's near Marsden? It's amazing how they decorate these normal residences or empty houses to make them look like pubs. It's done almost too good, to make location spotters think it's an actual pub. (namely, yours truly!)

I think you also mentioned that the truck almost backed into your car, or was it at the other ACTUAL pub that's near Marsden? It's amazing how they decorate these normal residences or empty houses to make them look like pubs. It's done almost too good, to make location spotters think it's an actual pub. (namely, yours truly!)

You are correct Claye, it is a private house made to look like a pub, and yes if you watch the episode when they back out of the car park they were very close to my car

Back