Summer Wine question on The Chase

E

Eli Thingy

Was watching The Chase on ITV today 23/5 (for those fans outside the uk or people in the uk who dont watch it, its a quiz show where the public go up against a quiz expert and on a board try not to get caught and bring the money they have into the final chase where the ones who get threw set a mark for the chaser to reach, if the chaser dont reach it they win the money, there are plans to test the show in the states) and there was a Last of the Summer Wine question, the youngish lad who needed to get the question right to stay in the game and he got it wrong, the question was "In Last of the Summer Wine, what was the name of Nora Batty's pigeon-fancing husband?" possible answers was Wally, Herbert (I think) and Seymour, now we all know the answer is Wally but this lad went for seymour and lost the game, nice to know even though its nearly two years since it was officially axed it is still in the minds of some people who work in tv, the chaser actually said her dad was a massive fan who wouldnt have been able to see him again if she got it wrong, maybe he's a member in here?

Was watching The Chase on ITV today 23/5 (for those fans outside the uk or people in the uk who dont watch it, its a quiz show where the public go up against a quiz expert and on a board try not to get caught and bring the money they have into the final chase where the ones who get threw set a mark for the chaser to reach, if the chaser dont reach it they win the money, there are plans to test the show in the states) and there was a Last of the Summer Wine question, the youngish lad who needed to get the question right to stay in the game and he got it wrong, the question was "In Last of the Summer Wine, what was the name of Nora Batty's pigeon-fancing husband?" possible answers was Wally, Herbert (I think) and Seymour, now we all know the answer is Wally but this lad went for seymour and lost the game, nice to know even though its nearly two years since it was officially axed it is still in the minds of some people who work in tv, the chaser actually said her dad was a massive fan who wouldnt have been able to see him again if she got it wrong, maybe he's a member in here?

I was watching that today Eli untill 5.15 when i turned over to pointless but missed that contestant

I was watching that today Eli untill 5.15 when i turned over to pointless but missed that contestant

it was the third person going from right to left and i have to admit he was pretty awful at the game

it was the third person going from right to left and i have to admit he was pretty awful at the game

And again tonight and the question was so easy.

Bill Owen played Compo in which BBC comedy series.The contestant got it right.

And again tonight and the question was so easy.

Bill Owen played Compo in which BBC comedy series.The contestant got it right.

the one i saw was a different one, at least we know the show is still recognised enough 2 b a quiz question on a popular tv quiz show

Back