Summer Wine DVDs You Own?

J

jrt2345

Yours truly - (If you're not careful)

LOTSW S1 & 2, S3 & 4, S5 & 6, S7 & 8, S9 & 10, S15 & S16, S19 & S20, S21 & S22, S23 & S24 BOXSETS. Haven't got any FOTSW DVDs yet.

We have purchased ALL the official LOTSW DVDs
as they became available.

Saying that, we have also traded, bought, and downloaded
every one of the LOTSW and FOTSW episodes from many
different sources. (Only ever got burned by one DVD
offer from EBAY.)

On another, mostly defunct, SW forum, I used to send
duplicate DVDs (NOT the official ones) to a mailing list
and each recipient would make copies, and send them
along. Worked a treat back before you could get the
real ones here in the states.

Needless to say, we have one huge collection of SW
DVDs from various sources.

Insufficient funds, feel like Compo when trying to get money out of Foggy and Clegg by Playing Up.

Trouble is £15 each at Scarborough HMV, and tend to get them on Tuesday Lunchtimes when I have £15... Spent all my money on the boxsets already...

Insufficient funds, feel like Compo when trying to get money out of Foggy and Clegg by Playing Up.

Trouble is £15 each at Scarborough HMV, and tend to get them on Tuesday Lunchtimes when I have £15... Spent all my money on the boxsets already...

there normally cheaper than that on amazon, they have some fantastic deals so try there

EDIT - jrt on amazon you can get both them sets for around £18 for the two boxsets

I own all the region 4 dvd's. Except in the next few weeks i'll be buying the "Series 17 & 18" One:
Last-of-the-Summer-Wine-Series-17-18-4-Disc-Set-13179410-4.jpeg

That's the latest one to be released here. Around July it was. But I wait until they are down in price, as they start at like $50!!. I've bought quite a few of mine for $47.99 because I couldn't wait, but I have more patience now.

Last Xmas I bought Series 1, 2 (separate dvd releases in NZ) 3,4, 11 and 12 for like $20 each. Was an abosolute steal.

I own all the region 4 dvd's. Except in the next few weeks i'll be buying the "Series 17 & 18" One:

That's the latest one to be released here. Around July it was. But I wait until they are down in price, as they start at like $50!!. I've bought quite a few of mine for $47.99 because I couldn't wait, but I have more patience now.

Last Xmas I bought Series 1, 2 (separate dvd releases in NZ) 3,4, 11 and 12 for like $20 each. Was an abosolute steal.

do you know 19 & 20 is being brought out early january for R4

dvds i own

all R2 dvds - series 1 to 24
vintage 1995 R1
First of the Summer Wine series 1 & 2
some home made dvds i transfered from vhs (series 8, 10, 12 - 16)
a load of vhs's from about 1998 onwards with a few from the early to mid 90's, with the final series i also taped songs of praise and countryfile summer wine specials and the bbc and gmtv's segments about the show ending

i want to get all the R1 and R4 dvds eventually seeing im a completist

ADDED - ive also got the pilot that was shown in BBC2 in the 90's on vhs somewhere in the house

Darren,

Got S11&12, S13&14 FROM HMV TODAY FOR CHRISTMAS. THEN WITH XMAS MONEY GET 17&18 - THEN I AM UP TO DATE FOR 2013. ;D

Darren,

Got S11&12, S13&14 FROM HMV TODAY FOR CHRISTMAS. THEN WITH XMAS MONEY GET 17&18 - THEN I AM UP TO DATE FOR 2013. ;D

thats good you got them, nearly caught up now then, hope you enjoy watching them

I had no idea! So I guess that's actually 18 and 19 to be precise? and which series did Truly first appear?

I had no idea! So I guess that's actually 18 and 19 to be precise? and which series did Truly first appear?

yeah its foggy's final series and truly's first series, just like the R2 release

Back