Still Game Final Episode

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Manage to get to see the final episode today,and as I predicted we did get to see Nina's face, a little sad at the end but nicely done

I have also watched and have to say it was tastefully done . There is a discussion show which is on Iplayer which has some of the cast , but not Jack and Victor , who watched the final episode together and are reminiscing about the whole show worth a watch for anyone who is a fan [if nothing you get to see Isa and Navid as they really are , I'd seen Isa out of character and it shows how big a transformation it was] . So glad its all on DVD and like our beloved show you can always watch an episode whenever you want to be cheered up.

I also have the discussion show to watch,I looked at it briefly, a nice way of saying goodbye and treated a lot better than the end of LOSW,I do wonder if they will do more of the stage version that they did a couple of years back,which was a great success and could of run for months,two talented writers and I wonder if they have something new in the pipeline

It may be hard for the actors to get work I imagine . After being in such a long running show they are effectively typecast however I suppose as they have been in disguise to purvey the effect that they are a lot older than they really are in real life. I think they used the stage show to bring it back into the public domain after their falling out knowing fine well it would lead to the series that aired after the 9 year gap . Having reunited and gone on to produce a further three series sadly I think they are done . I do hope that Greg and Ford find a new vehicle for their undoubted talent.

I hope they put the complete series on dvd soon. Would like to get it since I have not seen the final season yet.

Rick,

Amazon in UK have series 9 for pre-order release date 8th April at £14.99 and the complete show start to finish including Series 9 and Christmas / Hogmanay specials for £44.99 again on a pre-order release date of 8th April.

Rick,

Amazon in UK have series 9 for pre-order release date 8th April at £14.99 and the complete show start to finish including Series 9 and Christmas / Hogmanay specials for £44.99 again on a pre-order release date of 8th April.

Seems expensive, I bought the complete series 1 to 6 plus the specials a couple of years back for £9.99,I think if you wait a while the price will really drop

Thanks, that's good to know it will be out so soon. I do not have any of the series on dvd yet so a box set of the whole thing would be nice. As mentioned hopefully the price will come down some too.

Back