Statistics

barmpot

LOTSW Fanatic
Having exhausted my ability to write anything useful I have just perused some statistics.

33% (73) have never posted, nothing wrong in that as they may be content to observe
36% (78) have posted between 1 and 9 times
31% are prolific posters - 11 full members, 11 senior members and 8 hero members.

Yep,

I am such a person who does not have anything to tell.
Just that I enjoy First and Last of the summer wine a lot!

Here are a few more web statistics for you

In the last month 86 gigabyte of data was used and in the last 12 months 885 gigabytes was used
Last month the site had 620,000 hits with a total of 5.6 million hits in the last 12 months
The busiest time is 9pm the quietest is 6am
55% of visitors come from the USA with the UK at 7% and 0.01% from Japan

Is that gigabyte or megabyte?
If it is gigabyte, I think we should organise a board of directors and sell shares to share holders and become filthy rich?
And than wait until the Queen gives you a knighthood :D

Is that gigabyte or megabyte?
If it is gigabyte, I think we should organise a board of directors and sell shares to share holders and become filthy rich?
And than wait until the Queen gives you a knighthood :D

It sure is Gigabytes

Having exhausted my ability to write anything useful I have just perused some statistics.

33% (73) have never posted, nothing wrong in that as they may be content to observe
36% (78) have posted between 1 and 9 times
31% are prolific posters - 11 full members, 11 senior members and 8 hero members.

I don't quite understand why some people join the forum and never post anything. I can kind of understand someone joining, trying it but not getting into it for some reason. For me, this forum serves as a brake from the hectic pace of life in general. I also enjoy learning so much about Last of the Summer Wine.

However, I am a school teacher and my school year is about to start again. That along with my older son going into Kindergarten and my youngest into daycare, I will see how I will manage to stay active here. I need it though. This place is good for my mental health!

Wow I think that means your lucky then :D
We found a ginger kitten looking the worse for wear so we took it to a vet, we asked what sex it was and he said 98% of ginger cats are male! It turned out to be female !!! ;D

Back