Starting my Winter Break

codfanglers

Dedicated Member
Hello Brit Brethren and Fellow Yanks,

Perhaps, I might be around a little more here from now until around Jan. 3rd. My winter break has begun. Logic says I will be able to catch the afternoon showings of Summer Wine now that I am off work for a week and a half, however, my family life sometimes demands otherwise.

For example, my wife is commenting on making a doctor appointment for my boys tomorrow to check on their allergies, etc. That means I would take them while she goes to work. (although it is just precautionary). I am thinking, as long as it is before or after the airing of Summer Wine, then its fine (of course, if it was urgent the doctor's visit would be a MUCH higher priority).

Anyway, my PBS station aired 2nd Stag Night of Doggy Wilkinson today. That's bad timing, because I like that episode. Season 28 isn't the strongest, but I haven't seen it for a while, so I look forward to viewing it. Isn't that Smiler's last season?

I hope to be around a little more in the immediate future. Merry Christmas to many of you and many joyous holiday celebrations to many others.

Codfanglers

Looking forward to hearing from you Cod, hope your boys are in tip top condition for Friday. :D

IMG_20130228_203522-1.jpg After the shock of getting an eyeful of Marina in this outfit I bet Howard thought that Christmas may have come early!!

Hello Brit Brethren and Fellow Yanks,

Season 28 isn't the strongest, but I haven't seen it for a while, so I look forward to viewing it. Isn't that Smiler's last season?

Codfanglers

Enjoy your Christmas Break, Codfanglers. As a retired teacher, I well remember how wonderful those breaks can be. Hope you get to watch many episodes of Summer Wine.
Yes, you are correct. Season 28 is Smiler's last season.

Back