soooooo hot

minxie

Dedicated Member
Not that I am complaining, but I can't sit out any longer. It's boiling and beautiful. Pimms anyone

I must be getting dafter as I get older!! I cant sit out in the sun because I am on antibiotics (avoid sun or sunlamps) Rather than just sit inside doing no thing, what do I do ?? I do my ironing!! Windows open ,door open , fan on I was still ringing ! but at least its done now. :22::37:

Here in Durham (ours, not yours) it's warm and will be hot (90's)
later. Been raining lots lately so the humidity is way way up
there.

Just got in from a neighborhood walk (about 3 1/2 miles) with
the dog and I am wringing wet. Sitting here in the A/C, in
the buff, trying to cool down some before lunch. Looking
forward to Fall!!

chuck

Hot in the 90's here in TN also. Hear June was the hottest month nation wide. Our June in TN was the coolest. Don't know how that happened. Do our work in the AM before it gets too hot, then siesta time!!!:yawn:

Soooo (expletive deleted :eek:) hot again today Cool drinks to the fore with ice cubes in them. :12:

Warm today - made me quite tired so had a siesta but now in the cool - the breeze blowing in through the wide open garret window. Off tomorrow to Holy Island for a few days and will be warm there. It is a non electronic contact place (do not have lap top anyway) so out of touch until next week.

Wow! Sounds like it's been HOT everywhere! We've just had 11/2 weeks of
100 degrees and yesterday it cooled right down to 78. Our AC quit (getting it
fixed on Monday) and the temp. is climbing again. Whew! Fall is looking very
tempting , indeed!

Wow, Sheree, that is too many days at that temp. B.T.W. how cold is the average in the British Isles/ I've seen reports over the years of snow, even one very funny video of people sliding on ice even though a cone was placed near it. They apparently thought the cone was ON the ice. People have always remarked that England has a moderate climate.

Back