Some Screen Grabs

maltrab

Administrator
Staff member
Here are some screen grabs taken from the video I took last Sunday,the tiny camera used has a very wide angle lens

sg1.jpg

The Cafe all done out in a Polka dots theme for the Cycle race in a few weeks

sg2.jpg

If you look hard you can see Darin's newspaper story on the notice board

sg3.jpg

The Cafe and square

sg4.jpg

Daisy Lane

sg5.jpg

Remember Howard dressed as Santa running down the lane on the right almost knocking Nora Over

sg6.jpg

Looking the other way in Daisy lane

sg7.jpg

Passing Edie & Wesleys house

sg9.jpg

Sorry about the car dash view,here you can see the low roof used when they filmed Marina on the roof in the Christmas special

sg10.jpg

I will let you tell me what episodes this spot has been seen in,there are at least two I know of

sg11.jpg

Auntie was closed,a lucky escape

sg12.jpg

The Tailors shop seen in several episodes

Terry , thank you for the pictures. In #10 I believe when you said Auntie was closed , lucky escape, is that a house in its own block? Very cool. The picture you wanted us to guess, when Howard and Marina were stuck hand in hand with glue.

Terry , thank you for the pictures. In #10 I believe when you said Auntie was closed , lucky escape, is that a house in its own block? Very cool. The picture you wanted us to guess, when Howard and Marina were stuck hand in hand with glue.

That could of been one of the episodes,not the ones I was looking for,yes Auntie's shop is a detached building

Back