Snow

I bet those hills do look pretty with a touch of snow on them. From the other side of a window with a roaring fire in the fireplace, hehe.

Just to counter the threat of snow adding a lovely shot of Dawlish beach .I am so glad the weather has cleared and its a bright and Sunny day for the Remembrance parades, currently watching the one in London . I know even if it was tipping down or snowing these truly brave people would be there regardless.

dawlish.jpg

I apologise in advance for perhaps veering off theme here but when you see people saying things are tough for them ,and genuinely they can be, but for some a little sniffle is seen by them as having pneumonia read this chap's story which to me puts everything into perspective and will most definitely make me think twice when I complain about something in the future. He represents true bravery in adversity and richly deserves admiration

I apologise in advance for perhaps veering off theme here but when you see people saying things are tough for them ,and genuinely they can be, but for some a little sniffle is seen by them as having pneumonia read this chap's story which to me puts everything into perspective and will most definitely make me think twice when I complain about something in the future. He represents true bravery in adversity and richly deserves admiration

What a story Captain. It brings to mind the saying, 'Man's inhumanity to man'.

Well, here in DC they gave a forecast for snow flurries and, you guessed it, there were just enough flakes flying through the air to be called flurries. You had to pay real close attention to even see them. But, when it really snows heavily, relax, enjoy. Do you really have to go any where other than the nearest hill with your sled?

Snow???? it was 42c here yesterday ... then the storm hit with the temp going down 22 degrees in 12 minutes!

WOW, I didn't know it could drop that fast Bruce. My son lives on the Gold Coast but has never said anything about drastic temperature changes like that. How do you cope with that? I bet that you were happy to cool off so quickly.

Came out of the office oblivious to most of it, except the car covered in dust from the dust storm from 400klms away and water from rain...

Back